Scotland photos

Hi, guys I’m back with the photos from yesterday’s post make sure to see that first.

Here is the Queen’s Gallery where she was left for one night that day was freezing. I think Poppa is back in the army again or maybe trying to guard the King.

Next is the random monument that we went to I have no clue what the name of this place is so sorry. After that, we went to another Cathedral right next to it, and then after that is Edinburgh Castle. Inside was some fantastic architecture with a lot of detail and even a golden eagle.

Our last stop for the day was Edinburgh Castle which was where they had the Military Tatoo and it was also my favorite part of the day. They also used this place as a base for when they had big battles. At the bottom of the hill, there was a man playing his bagpipes in his kilt with his big furry hat.

Anyway, guys that has to be all for today miss you guys I’ll post some more when you guys are back at school hopefully I remember. A te wa kia pai to ra

Miss you guys!

3 thoughts on “Scotland photos

1. Hi Dovey,
    It’s Ashlyn here from Ahipara School.
    We miss you so much, and can’t wait to see you again soon! Scotland sounds like so much fun. All the veiws are absolutely stunning. It all looks so ancient and beautiful. Do the Scotland people have an accent? The golden bird looks so good. Well, i hope you are having the time of your life. keep up the great posts Dovey, we love seeing what you are up to!
    Blog you later : ]

2. Hi Dover, Your friend Layla here ( just make sure you didn’t forget me ).
    Your trip looks so fun I can’t wait for you to come home. Ashlyn broke her wrist right in front of me and Lochlan going down the sand dune around the reef. She is OK now. That cave you went in looks so creepy. But the tunnels look handmade! Was the man playing the bagpipes wearing a skirt? You trip looks so fun, Cant wait to see you again.
    Bye : )
    Layla ( your friend)

3. Hi dovey I miss you
    from lochlan it is geting lonly without you. Whea emma was away for the first week of the term. And you are on are tabile with ash lay landon and asher. we miss you and hope you come back soon and when are you coming back.
    lochlan