My first day back to school

Kia ora today was my first day back at school after traveling Europe for 2 months.

For 2 months I went to 15 countries Singapore, England, Ireland, Isle of Man, Scotland, Amsterdam, Poland, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Rome, Vatican City, Spain, France, Dubai, and then home. Most people think that Rome and Vatican City are in Italy but they are actually 2 different countries that speak Italian. Vatican City is only a few hundred meters big and is also surrounded by Rome and that’s Vatican City.

My favorite place on the whole trip was Dubai. Dubai in the summer can get up to 50 degrees Celsius. When we went it was 30 degrees Celsius and they were calling it cold for us that is boiling because it’s not the sun that burns it is the humidity. When I went for a swim it was 18 degrees in the pool but it felt nice because it wasn’t cold and it wasn’t too warm.

Overall I’m glad to be back home and with my friends and family and back to normal everyday life.

That’s all for today see you later.

One thought on “My first day back to school

1. Hi I’m a year 8 and I go to Otaki college it looks and sounds like you had such a great time there. What was your favourite part?