Scotland

Sorry guys I’ve been a bit lazy the last few weeks but I’m back and hope you guys had a good holiday.

On our first day in Scotland, we went on the hop-on hop-off bus and I think we did too much that day my legs were in terrible pain. Our first stop is the Holy Rood where the Queen’s body was left there for a night and then was flown back out to Buckingham it’s also where the Priminister of Scotland lives. Stop number 2 Edinburgh Castle. A few weeks before we went to Scotland, we were going to the Military Tattoo at the stadium right in front of the Castle that was built on top of an extinct volcano. This Castle was built 920 years ago in 1103! That’s ages ago! That’s ancient as! like really really old! Stop number 3 I have no clue what the names are of these places but here’s a tall monument with our Pahi in the background. Stop number 4 another Cathedral with basically not that much inside so that’s a blow. After that, our next stop for Nan, pop and I is home Mum and Dad wanted to go see another Cathedral but not me I’ve had enough for now. I think my favorite part of Today was Edinburgh Castle and the Holy Rood. Now the fun continues on to day 2.

Day 2 were going to Glasgow the biggest city in Scotland and were doing another hop-on hop-off bus

Our first stop is another Cathedral I don’t know the name of this place but I do know that all these places have very nice architecture inside. The next stop is an art gallery I think (LoL) we didn’t go inside because we didn’t have time or we missed the bus. Stop 3 is a place that looks like the Sydney Opera House a little bit. I have to say the best and most relaxing part of today has to be the train ride about an hour’s ride and it gives your legs a rest.

Day 3 we went on another tour up to the world’s biggest horse monument, Loch Lomond, saw some Hairy Coos, and then went to another castle with a typical Scotsmen. I don’t really know much about the horse world’s biggest horse monument but I do about Loch Lomond. There’s a song called The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond and the course tells the story behind it. You take the high road and I’ll take the low and I’ll be in Scotland afore ye for ye and my true love will never meet again on The Bonnie Bonnie banks of Loch Loman That’s how the Course goes. So there were two brothers at war and they were captured and the order was given and one of them had to die and one of them lived. The brothers had an argument over who would die because the older brother had a wife and children and the younger didn’t so the older brother knocked his brother out and the guards shot him which meant the older one had taken the low road. When his little brother woke up he found his older brother hung up on the wall dead. Before he died he left his brother a note I forgot what it was but that’s all for this post if you guys get a chance after blogs just  make sure to listen to the course

Miss you guys very much hope you guys had a good holiday hopefully, I remember to do part 2 we were in Scotland for 2 weeks cause my great-grandfather is from Blair Castle A te wa kai pai to ra

Miss you guys!